Sunday, October 21, 2012

GAME TIME !!!

Good Morning Yall !!!

Are you ready to play a game???  It's easy to play...just two rules.  Here's the scoop...(1)  follow our blog!  (2)  I have posted a picture below.  There are 15 items hidden in the picture.  Your mission is to find the 15 items!!!  This game will  end October 31, 2012, at 8 pm EST.

When you find ALL 15 items you must email your list of items to me at:

janettarosedesign@yahoo.com    Please put GAME as the subject of your message.

DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS HERE ON THE BLOG.


When the game ends I will draw a winner for all correct entries I received.  Winner will receive this great prize...



Have fun and pass the word about our blog!!

Jane, Design Team




2 comments:

  1. I give up! I have looked every way in the world! upside down, I printed it off in two different sizes but it is so blurry I still can't see it very well. I am usually so good at these. I do them with my granddaughter all the time. ( : but I can only find 5 of the items. This is my first time to try to win blog candy but I think I will leave to the younger girls with good eyes ha ha Good luck to you younger girls I cannot wait to see what is hidden, it is driving me crazy! lol Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, have you gone to "view" and adjusted the zoom? I have to do that. My "view" is on the top left of this page as I look at it. Hope that helps!! Be sure to still email your answers to me because if no one finds all 15 items I will start going down the list of who found the most :)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete