Saturday, July 14, 2012

Good Evening Everyone!

Welcome to the "Elite4u" blog!!  "Elite4u" is an eBay Design Team composed of a group of ladies that are the "cream of the crop",  or as our name says the "Elite" in paper crafting.  I am so happy to be a part of this team.  We have LOTS of fun and exciting things planned so be sure to become a follower of our blog and our Facebook fan page (links to the left) so you don't miss out!!    Please search "Elite4u" on eBay to enjoy all the beautiful handmade items we have to offer.

I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Jane and my seller ID is janettarosedesigns.  I have been scrapbooking for about 20 years and selling on eBay for around 7 years.  I truly love scrapbooking and hope you will enjoy the things I design.  You can find me on Facebook as JanettaRose Designs, and my blog, www.janettarosedesigns.blogspot.com    I'd like to invite you to become a follower of both and would love it if you would add me to your favorite sellers list.  I have some fun give-a-ways and challenges planned in the near future!!  In addition to being a member of the Elite4u Design Team, I am also a design team member for Scrapping Bug Designs.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope to have you visit often!!

Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment